Define the look of your own living space with a stylish coffee table, the ultimate accent piece that works just as well in the bedroom as they do in the living room. At Showroom2220, our stylish range of coffee tables for sale encompasses a variety of styles like modern, conventional, rustic, and more. Depending on your interior and decor style, you are sure to find the ideal coffee table that matches your space and lifestyle.
Design your home or commercial space with these simple guidelines for finding your perfect coffee table.
While most coffee tables have an approximate height of 43cms, for an ergonomically correct fit, the height of your coffee table should be slightly higher or lower than the seat height as per its functionality. If you want to work with a laptop or books on the coffee table, it’s best to opt for a higher table. If it’s for a more relaxed and casual appearance, something of lower height will work best. In general, the gap between the tabletop and the sofa seat should be within one to two inches for maintaining a comfortable level to reach the table. At Showrooms2220, our Coffee Tables have heights between 35cms and 50cms, ensuring you can find the perfect piece of furniture to complement your sofa and chairs around.
It’s worth noting that the length and width of your coffee table depend on the overall size of the room. Hence, to ensure perfect purchase, it is advisable to measure the interior of the room. Look for a table with a length within half and two-thirds of the sofa length and keep a minimum space of 60cms around it for easy movement.
For a harmonious and aesthetically pleasing setting, there must be consistency between the shape of the coffee table and the shape of the room.
1 ) A rectangular or
square coffee table goes well with conventional angular furniture for an aesthetically pleasing setting.
2) Conversely, Round coffee table complements a modern interior decor, enhancing it with a cool contemporary appearance. In addition, the smooth rounded surface of this table has less impact on traffic flow and is a safer choice in a tight spot.
3) Matching well alongside L-shaped seating arrangements, an oval-shaped coffee table allows for ease of movement while exuding a softer and welcoming aesthetic.
4) Effortlessly versatile, circular tables are the perfect match with traditional decor, infusing a cool nostalgic ambiance around.
From various wooden grains and metals to sleek glass, different tabletop finishes convey different looks. The rule of thumb is to go for a tabletop that complements the style of your interior decor and matches well with the rest of the furniture.
1) The versatility of wood makes wood coffee table go well with a broad spectrum of decor styles, from classic mid-century to contemporary. Oak with its timeless rustic look remains the most sought-after wooden top for coffee tables, while the darker, richer shade of walnut gives the coffee table a grander appearance, and is ideally suited for larger rooms.
2) The sleek lines of metal coffee tables make them suitable for the living room and coordinate well with other bolder pieces such as the wooden-framed sofa.
3) A glass coffee table makes a great space-saving option as it lends an airy look to the smaller living rooms. Our glass coffee selections are crafted from thicker than average tempered glass and their transparent nature makes them match any color scheme.